View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2011 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
I don't know that there are many books like this. That said, it's not really hard to envisage what such arguments might look like. Christianity has been the motivator of both external and internal destructive actions. External examples could be the Spanish conquest of America, where the motivation was to "civilize the savages and bring them to Christendom" thus creating the blight of modern Latin America.
Christ-insanity breeds irrationality. You will notice that whenever I bring up specific points in an argument, the christ defender never addresses them. Never. He simply repeats the original claim, which I at least have tried and believe I have successfully refuted. So the christ-lunatic will say, "under christianity, the west conquered the americas." And i rejoin, but they didn't exterminate the natives, they tried to convert them. And look at the result. Look where that conversion mentality has led today. Christians are continually urged to sponsor little brown failure kids in South American and elsewhere in mudworld; at the same time, christ-cult churches work with the State Department to bring in millions of Third Worlders to traditionally White areas.

Christ-lunacy erodes the ability to think because it puts wishes and revelations on par with evidence and logic.

Quote:
Internal examples would be Vatican II or US Prot denominations assisting Third World mass immigration causes or drumming up support for Zionism. This is because Christianity is at its core subversive - the New Testament being replete with nihilistic ideas ranging from gender egalitarianism to judeo-supremacy to humanism.

The most sophisticated critique of Christianity from a white perspective was done by Ludwig Klages but his works have never been translated into English to my knowledge.
Back in the day, VNN posted translations of a number of pieces of Klages' work.