View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2008 #16
iceslayer
Tom O'Brien

Default absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Edu View Post
this really needs to be more timely.

and as soon as one comes out or any broadcast, it should be stickied or posted where everyone can see it right away.
it just friggin baffles me why you have to sift through this forum like some paleontologist looking for a raptor bone to find a new episode of goyfire.
and i am not saying they have to do more of them.
we would all like to see these guys do them in a more regular fashion....... shit, goyfire is how i "woke up".
i wish these guys would do them like they should, but they dont.
whatever the reason is..... time, interest, whatever. who knows.
it isnt for the rest of us to control, so it just is what it is.
they should do more of them because goyfire is THE BEST white nationalist radio out here today.
and i like a lot of the guys doing radio, shaenk, krieger, edwards, other guys........ but goyfire is its own fucking deal, you know.
nothing touches it.
so i wish they would do more, but my initial comment isnt directed at that aspect.
it just baffles me that when they DO make a new one, its like no one wants you to know about it.
why the hell isnt it front page vnn above the fold for gods sake?
it used to be.

i dont know.
i dont get it.
why go through the effort if you dont get it up there for everyone to listen to?
it has been this way for the last three episodes.

isnt there a guy or something that agis gets the file to, and then this guy posts it?
i dont know anything about any of this stuff, but it doesnt seem that hard to get it up there, is it?

if i am not understanding something on it, i would like to be straightened out.

look............ having said all this and bitching like a little cunt, i want to say that if i had to search for every episode, it would still be worth it.
goyfire is awesome.

thanks to the three guys who take time out of their lives to give it to us.

it has made a life changing (literally) difference for some of us.