View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2019 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
leftism/intolerance are two sides of a coin. the leftists are the type and breed that can't tolerate any disagreement on anything. but that only applies to whiteskin leftists because they are 'real' leftists; jews are only leftists by instrument. jews know what they are doing; most whiteskins do not. they are young genetic delusionals, miscultured by the powers that be, or true genetic fanatics whose only tool is lying/killing/doubling down.
Regarding the bolded, enlarged part: oh, absolutely. That's why jewish politicians and media moguls in the West push for third-world immigration into their host countries while supporting the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael, which is their real home country. Howard Berman is one of countless examples:

Quote:
Berman is also a supporter of Israel, telling the Jewish newspaper, The Forward, after being appointed Chairman of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, "Even before I was a Democrat, I was a Zionist."[41] He has sponsored the Anti-Boycott Act in the House, which prohibits American individuals and organizations from actively boycotting Israeli goods.[47]
(…)
In 2000, Berman along with then-US Senator from Oregon, Gordon Smith, proposed an amnesty, which would have granted legal status to hundreds of thousands of undocumented farm laborers. In exchange, requirements that growers provide housing to guest workers, and pay them a minimum wage adjusted annually for inflation, would have been relaxed.[49] In 2005, Berman was part of the bi-partisan group in Congress that fought for immigration reform efforts.[50]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Berman

(I'm sorry if this post was off topic.)