View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2020 #49
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Donald Trump denounces white supremacy, but not QAnon

OCTOBER 15, 2020 9:33 PM

(JTA) — Under fire for his past equivocations on white supremacy, President Donald Trump denounced the phenomenon in a town hall but claimed to be ignorant of QAnon.

“I denounce white supremacy,” Trump said Thursday in an exchange with the NBC moderator, Savannah Guthrie. “What’s your next question?”

Trump showed exasperation at the question, saying he has denounced the phenomenon multiple times. Guthrie said he had in the past “hesitated,” noting that in his debate two weeks ago with Democratic nominee Joe Biden, he told an extremist right-wing group, the Proud Boys, to “stand back and stand by” when he was asked to denounce white supremacists.

“You always start off with that question, you didn’t ask Joe Biden whether or not he denounces Antifa,” Trump said, referring to a loosely affiliated movement of left-wing groups that sometimes use violence.

Trump declined however to denounce QAnon, a movement that peddles a conspiracy theory that accuses Democrats of running pedophile rings and sees Trump as a secret savior. In some iterations, QAnon enthusiasts advance anti-Semitic slanders.

“I hate to say that I know nothing about it,” Trump said. “I do know they are very much against pedophilia.”

Guthrie pressed Trump, describing the group’s delusions. Trump would not accept her description.

“What I do hear about it, is they are very strongly against pedophilia, and I agree with that,” Trump said.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/dona...-but-not-qanon

I should point out that I don't believe the silly aspects of this QAnon "conspiracy theory", like the nonsense about Donald Chump secretly fighting a cabal of Satan-worshipping child-rapists. Chump is a cuck and an idiot who can't even go to the bathroom without asking his jewish masters (including his crooked zionist son-in-law Jared Kushner) for permission.

However, the basic idea behing the QAnon stuff, i.e. that our society is run by evil, rich and influential (jewish) pedophiles is definitely true. This has been proven by the Jeffrey Epstein case, the Scott Wiener pro-pedophile bill, the Netflix "Cuties" controversy, etc.