View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2020 #50
Erik T. White

Thumbs up

This thread was started on October 29,2018. I read every post. Now, if goes without saying that (((the chosenites))), male and female alike, are a nation and people of liars.

Honestly, I didn't realize how stealthy they were and still are until I started really having the time now, and the brass bound BALLS, to start going against my early teachings by so many about not judging others, or even "judging" any action or idea that fit in the majority of kwa "thinkers."

Then I realized how much I had been programmed by (((the tribe!!!))) Feetzball playuhz and coaches, for example, are often lauded when they made a "judgement call" which won the game.

I'd like our VNNers to reflect on how herbs twist language to their own advantage (we all know they do.). But just consider the small example of how a single word has often struck fear into the hearts of so many White People!!!!

It's about goddamn time that Whites start JUDGING the antics of jooz and their lackeys AND HAVE NO GUILT ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS!!! Feelings aren't illegal. Yet. And as long a it takes, Whites just munch popcorn and reflect on how the jooz hav tried to mentally castrate you. Keep calm for now. Just feel your awakening, if you're not awake now. And, I feel that there are several more stages of awakening. I know that's true for me.

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 20th, 2020 at 01:02 PM. Reason: More info