View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2008 #44
Ironguard1940

Default Discipline, NOT abuse is the way to raise kids

There is a fine line between disciplining and abusing children. Discipline is punishing your kids in a reasonable way when they do something they are not supposed to do or act the way they are not supposed to act. Abuse is going overboard with that discipline. Anyone with kids knows what I mean. Spanking, sending kids to their rooms, taking away computer or TV privileges, THAT is discipline. Locking them in a closet or hitting them so hard with your fists or an object until they have bruises on them, bleeding or become unconscious, that is abuse. Kids will be kids, but they need discipline or they will grow up spoiled brats with no self control. The government abuses kids by forcing them to go to school with violent muds and they have a nerve to tell us how to raise our own. Fuck the government and fuck jews. I will continue to spank my children when they need it, but as far as hitting or abusing my children, that will not ever happen and I better not hear of anyone else laying a hand on either one.