View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2011 #11
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

...There is a way out, though, that's the good news. I'll be unAnglo, and tell you directly. I'll be unChristian, and advise what they call immoral. We get out of this situation by killing every jew on the planet. Exterminating the entire race. That is the only solution that can and will work. After that, we round up the whiteskin degenerates who helped the kikes set up this foul System, and weed the African animals they used to terrorize our communities.

Simple, practical, effective solution, itz. And not one person on here can deny it will work. What won't work? Praying. Voting Republican. Pretending our enemy is just as bothered by these "senseless" crimes as we are...
And there it is, plain and simple and true.

Of course Linder takes a great deal of heat and ridicule for this, but heat and ridicule never makes it any less true.

This is the same conclusion I reached all on my lonely nearly 30 years ago. To tell the truth it was most upsetting to me at the time. I had gone through a large number of intellectual exercises trying to come up with ways to avoid this endgame, of ways to settle the matter, to end the competition, to stop the war.

And every venue and idea I examined all lead to dead-end avenues; they all went nowhere. Every idea I examined only further assured me that to even begin to approach the enemy with a proposal would do nothing but give them amusement. In the position of power they hold over the goyim today, the very idea that a stupid goy might propose a truce or a treaty that should be taken seriously could only be laughable to them. So there is only one way left.

This way is not a way that Whites will ever want, because it is in general racially uncharacteristic of Whites. Only warriors will be able to proceed, but without the process we are doomed.