View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2013 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: DECEMBER 2010: USA: HOUSTON, TEXAS: 12yo Jonathan Foster is tortured and murdered (burned to death) by nigger Mona Nelson

Mona Nelson, the woman charged with killing 12-year-old Jonathan Foster and burning his body, defended herself against gruesome allegations by arguing that she is a grandmother who loves kids.

"I'm not a monster," she told ABC affiliate KTRK.

"I have five grand kids and I love kids," Nelson said.

Nelson, the mother of 26-year-old twins, has been charged with capital murder and is being held without bond in Harris County Jail in Houston, Texas. Jonathan's body was identified after he vanished on Christmas Eve. His body was so badly burned that he had to be identified using his dental records.

Investigators are not impressed with Nelson's plea that she is not a monster.

"She is a cold, soulless murderer who showed an absolute lack of remorse in taking the life of Jonathan Foster," Houston Police Offer Mike Miller said told a press conference Thursday. "There's only been one or two people I've ever talked to that had eyes like she did; it was pretty cold."

Miller also believes that Jonathan may not be Nelson's first victim.

"Do I believe she's done it before? Yeah, I do. I don't believe she began and ended with the abduction of Jonathan Foster, I don't," Miller said.

Houston Police Department spokesman Kese Smith said, "We believe she acted alone."

From jail, Nelson, 44, defended herself, saying that she was approached by Jonathan's family on Christmas Eve.

Nelson claims that they she knew Jonathan's family and that they stopped by her home and asked her to dump a plastic container in exchange for $20. She said that she was drunk on vodka and never looked to see what was inside the container when she dropped it into a ditch in northeast Houston.

"I didn't know what was in it until they were showing me pictures in the interrogation room," Nelson told KTRK.

Child Killer Suspect Mona Nelson Is Former Boxer, Welder

Investigators don't believe Nelson's story. Jonathan's body wasn't found in a plastic container. Police believe Nelson acted on her own and that Jonathan was killed on Christmas Eve, the same day he disappeared.

Nelson is a former boxer who currently works as a maintenance worker and a welder.

Nelson boxed professionally in 2004, winning one match and losing three. During her brief stint as a boxer, she was suspended for 30 days by the Association of Boxing Commissions. The record does not state why Nelson was suspended.

Burned carpet and twine that may have been used to tie the young boy's hands were found in Nelson's apartment. Nelson's welding equipment was also found at her apartment. Police think the welding equipment may have been used to burn the fifth grader's body.

"Once we arrived at her [Nelson's] house, we stumbled into a wealth of evidence, evidence that showed perhaps his body was burned at the residence, evidence that showed the items he was burned with, evidence that had us pretty shaken up in collecting it," Miller said.

Nelson admitted to being a welder, but not to being a murderer.

"I do have a cutting torch. I'm a welder. I would never do that," Nelson told KTRK.

Nelson's sister defended her saying that she spent Christmas day with her.

"She showed no signs of doing anything to anybody illegal," Angie Johnson, Nelson's sister, told the station. "I don't believe at all she has anything to do with killing a child. That's not Mona."

But Houston Police believe she did kill Jonathan.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelson...ry?id=12514556

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...ar-old-begins/

https://www.google.com/#fp=bc1157223...&q=mona+nelson

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 20th, 2013 at 09:11 PM.