Full Thread: WTF is this?
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2007 #23
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
You know Jim, I did believe that, hence me going back there. After I saw what they are REALLY like, I found that there is NO place for the admin of that site in WN. They are liars, gameplayers and egotists. We are better off without them. I just feel sad about all the good folk who get screwed around by them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
Working together is only possible if two groups are willing to work together. It appears that only one group is willing and it isn't SF.

By the way Knoxville isn't the time or place to bring the children. Oh and neither is the SF get together. Leave your children with a trusted relative especially the 10 year-old girls if you are going to the patriotard shindig.

what is funny is how in the "WN world" we see these huuuge differences, VNN vS SF, SF VS AMRen, whoever VS OD, VS Phora, etc etc..
but the 'people on the outside' they probably don't.
A lot of it is the language thing- I dont go around N-This N-that, and Im not going to try and play the "oh , I was raised in this 'nice, middle-class way' blah blah" or "I dont want to offend people"... I don't say it because I feel hypocritical saying it in the sense I dont live around it. I feel almost like I havent "earned the right to use the N word".. how's that for "incorrect"?
Anyway, the use of this and of course the "he-man woman-haters club" stuff bothers some people, and by this I dont mean "SF people", just most people in the 'Kwa. I look at it like maybe they will benefit in some way by the WN lite version that the other groups will present, it offers yet another WN thing on the menu, hence it doesnt take away from the VNN showing. Not everyone is "up for " hardcore racists, some prefer the "slow dance" style. Those people may eventually get here. Look at Dietrich, didnt he say he came in through AmRen or one of those other places? He was smart enough to keep going with it and find out for himself.
Try to look at these other groups as an opportunity rather than a threat. Im sure it wont be hard to find out where they will be, and perhaps have someone show up there anyway, and pass out flyers or whatever. We are looking at things again, in that stilted, tiny-little-world way that does not pay off. Let us say things get ugly there, I am hoping not, but the demographics being what they are, you just never know. In that case, it wouldn't be SF vs VNN, that would be stupid.
This place may not be doing things the way SF does things, but that doesnt mean they are sabotaging us or are a threat. In fact, I would take it more like this:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
C. C. Colton (1780–1832): The Lacon.

http://silentconsort.com/