Full Thread: WTF is this?
View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2007 #33
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
I just went to $camfront to have a look at the latest non-events over there and found this, http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...ng-385968.html
So now, not only do they not promote the Knoxville rally because we organised it, but now they promote a competing event? WTF sort of show are they running over there?
We know what they are running over there. They are certainly not about unity among Whites, especially if it involves Hal Turner, Alex Linder or Rounder.

They are about promoting David Duke, Stormfront and Don Black and enriching those coffers. If they really gave a rat's ass about The Race, they would have linked to VNN and told people to attend and support the basis of the rally and to remember Christian and Newsome. They always do this kind of thing. They quibble over personal differences and it is like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

The more they do, the more utter disrespect and contempt I have for them. I wasted a good deal of time over there.

Steinfront sucksnugget. hehe.