View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017 #310
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I can't find it. I just remember it being a nigger professor. I dunno if he actually did the entire study or was talking about it but I think he wrote a book about it and was on faux jews I think it was.
I think you might be referring to the study out of Houston, which showed cops were more trigger happy when a White person was either fleeing arrest or about to be arrested and resisted than they were when engaging blacks. There have been a few others as well, as the WP story shows. Will link to the WP story, but it is of course biased--however you can pick out the pertinent info even out of a biased story.

Niggers are still arrested and shot disproportionate to their overall numbers, though. They are too small a percentage of the population to justify their giant criminality.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ce-yes-but-no/

"..there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.."

Basically, cops who fear being called raycis often wait until they are literally wrestling with the ape for the gun before they shoot. They don't have that fear when dealing with Whites, so there is less hesitation.

But niggers are disproportionately--as a separate group--arrested, shot, etc, because of their inherent criminality, not racism. That's what upset them on that Houston study, and the Maryland study, and the UC Davis study.

More Whites in general, though=more White deaths. Whites are 49% of those killed by blue nigs, and nigs are 24%...but their low percentage of the population mean they are 2 and a half times more likely in a comparison of the two races.

So television and BLM cite the "2 and a half times" statistic when convenient, never the overall death percentage, where we come out on top, lol.

This story mentions the Houston study:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 1st, 2017 at 12:37 AM.