Full Thread: Where Can I Move?
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2019 #35
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking theyre either scumdogs or nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
A lot of our women are slim and large breasted. Fair skin, rosy cheeks, blue eyes, blonde or dark hair, sweet smiling faces.
Sounds nice. And then the drugs wore off, right?

Quote:
A lot of young single good looking women because so many young men are gone away to foreign lands to work or living in the city whereas a good many women wish to stay in their small towns. Most of us were raised by our grandparents in our small towns because our parents had to go away to work, so there are a lot of women in their 20s that have old fashioned grandmotherly like values.
Where did you say you live? I don't think you did. I'd say I'm an average white American male who was raised by both of my college educated parents with my siblings in a nice suburb of New York City, NY. My grandparents (both sides) didn't live with us they had their own homes nearby. I had seventeen years of "the good life" with the family and then got thrown to the wolves. Something doesn't sound right in how you describe your life experience and the place you live Breanna.

You and your peers were brought up by your lovin grandparents to be 'old fashioned and grandmotherly' well that just doesn't happen anywhere in the Amerika I know and 'love'. I work like a dam dog just to keep roof overhead and pay zog's tribute, and so do most folks my age. We are tax slaves and surviving in this cesspool imparts a kind of attitude on you. I mean, that's on the planet I'm living on Breanna which I don't think is the same one as you.

Quote:
I'm not shaming anyone for liking young attractive women T. Garrett I think it's the most natural thing in the world matter of fact I hope Jeffrey will find a woman, get married, and have a family, I just hope she will be white is all we don't need more nonwhites in this world when our own peoples numbers are being threatened thought we were all in agreement about such things on a site such as this. He should realize that the purpose of his sexual attraction is procreation, it isn't an end in itself. The reason I am not friendly to Jeffrey is because his end goal is not to have a white family it is to use women for his own ends.

Well, I don't think he's friendly towards you and the other 'ladies' here on VNNF because he has found out that in spite of the malarkey you harpies post on forums like this how degenerate and disgusting WN women all are in reel life (as I did a decade ago). But he still thinks he wants a partner that has the same values he has and it's causing him angst. Or he's just nuts, does it really fuckin matter?

I prefer liberal or non political women in my life because on the whole they are much better looking, cleaner, more moral and less needy than the disgusting 'bowel movement' bitches I've had the misfortune to meet in the past couple of decades.

Haha if I ever had the chance to drag one of you slimey scunts down the interstate on the end of a towchain at high speed and get away with it I would just on GP ...does that answer any question you may have for me?

Cheers hunny