Full Thread: Program Ideas
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2005 #13
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
I plan on posting progress updates as things go along. We already have a shopping list for equipment and services we will need to produce quality broadcasts and host them reliably. Alex and I have instituted this forum section to resolve issues such as naming the network, soliciting content ideas and shaping broadcasts as well as enlist production-savvy contributors and financial supporters.

I'm shooting for a slick, multimedia broadcasting network. We will have radio - pre-recorded and live - but phase 2 will include video programming and looking at the prospective timeline that can come sooner than we all think. The technology is there, easy to afford and broadcast. The main component that needs fleshing out is content. This is what is going to take the most time to shape the programming into a competitive and entertaining form.

ADV is a fine way to start. As soon as the hardware and software is in place and content authored, itz airtime.
Thanks. I'm glad you're handling this project. Wish I had more to offer than cash and opinions.