Full Thread: Where Can I Move?
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2019 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Got a couple men interested so far, imagine if we could get a good many white racial nationalists coming here. There is a good deal of separatist sentiment and I believe in my lifetime we'll separate. We are a perfect place to hide from the government as you can live in the woods or in one of the many abandoned, isolated towns, or in the mountains. We have near unlimited wild game and berries in the interior. I'm after speaking with a fellow yesterday who says that there's good opportunities for careers working with the airlines or in the medical field. There is also a near unlimited market for anyone wishing to get into farming as we import a lot of our food and wish to lessen this considerably. The government gives all kinds of grants and assistance to farmers especially new farmers starting out. Anyone who farms will have no lack of market to buy their goods. I don't sell anything I grow but grow stuff for our own household use, what I grow is beets, carrots, turnips, rutabaga, parsnips, onions, leeks, and potatoes. Also blueberries and blackberries. I don't need to grow the berries as there's tons for free in the woods, I just like having them handy to save time for myself. I could likely sell stuff I grow if I wanted to just don't have the time to manage any more than what I already do. It is subarctic climate with rocky soil but you can still grow stuff in the summer months. This year I am going to to try growing some stuff in my basement in spring and then transferring it to my garden when summer starts.

Most importantly we got lots of nice single women here that would love to get married and have families. Yesterday when I was out I met a woman that had 10 children. The most important thing for someone wishing to come here would be your willingness to assimilate into our culture as we got our own ways and our dialect. People living on the mainland of North America tend to think people from our island are rather strange, and vice versa. A good many Americans came during WWII, met girls and fell in love, stayed and had children here and assimilated into our culture. Our population density is 1.5 people per sq km compared to the USA 33 people per sq km and the UK 272 people per sq km. Someone from the UK or Ireland would be especially perfect to move here and assimilate easily.
Are they hot women?