Full Thread: WTF is this?
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2007 #15
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
Forgive me if I have failed to understand what exactly is going on over there. I've tried to stay out of the internal bickering but all I see from Stormfront is an ongoing campaign to dilute and malign anything that the people who frequent VNN do. What am I missing here?

If they're actually working for white interests I don't see it. Banning people for mentioning the Knoxville rally. Banning people for mentioning VNN. And now they are deliberately working to dilute the Knoxville rally by holding some so-called patriot gig.

I'll say it again. If and when the time comes they will have to be dealt with in the swiftest and most definitive way possible. No mercy, no quarter. Nothing but pure, emotionally detached, righteous judgment.

Of course that may not be necessary since they seem to be doing a good job of killing their own organization without any outside influence.

Just let it die on the vine, Brother. We both know it's coming.

The ascension of VNNF was inevitable, in my opinion.

I'm a "big picture" kinda guy.

You and I are VNNers. Why piss on the hundreds who will soon find themselves in HMS Stormfront lifeboats?

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; May 6th, 2007 at 06:00 PM.