View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2011 #23
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hey, Karl, all this stuff is very helpful, I appreciate it. Much of it I have not heard of. It is shameful how much good NS and other German stuff has never been translated. Greg Johnson seems to be the only one doing such at the moment, and a lot of it is not really on point.
No problem: you can also add Alain de Benoist's 'On Being Pagan', which although somewhat philo-Semitic (he uses the Kabbalah as part of his critique) is in the French 'far right' tradition. There's quite a bit of English language work that I remember, but I'll have to find the references later. One of them; come to think of it, would be Barnes' 'The Twilight of Christianity' (published in the 20s) as it makes interesting reading.

Quote:
The stuff I'm talking about is there, but more in bits and pieces, or as stuff that comes up tangentially to stuff writers are discussing. I would like to see the thing treated squarely, full on.

I'm really handicapped by own lack of education in this area. I've never taken a religious course in college, and have only personal experience to rely on. But more and more, I can see that this fucking cult is pretty much the main obstacle our race faces to dealing with the real obstacle - jews.
Might I suggest splitting it up into sections and then going at it that way since you've got a lot of detailed areas to explore such as say pre-Christian Rome and Christianity's impact there, the impact of Christianity in the Middle Ages and so on. Then you'd also have to go into some detail about Christianity as an intellectual position I would think, which would involve treating the main splits such as Roman Catholic, the Orthodoxies and the various Protestant groups.

It is a massive project and I think the key would be deciding what theory you believe to be the case. E.g. was Jesus a code-word for a mushroom, was Jesus an amalgamation of several 'Christs', was Jesus a real person, was Jesus an Essene etc. As that decides how you approach it and how much literature you can marshall in your support.

If you want help with the NS literature on it and/or the Mushroom hypothesis then please feel free to let me know (as I know quite a bit about both).

Also if you want to split it up into sections why not invite people to write different sections as there are a couple of people around here who'd probably be interested in such a project and have enough; what Fred calls, 'mental horsepower' to do it as well as the academic training as to how to go about it.

Last edited by Karl Radl; April 14th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.