View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013 #1
Daryl Basarab

Default Ashkenazi Jews as Admixed Caucasians (My Viewpoint) Backed by Major Genetic Study

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/g...european-jews/

Quote:
“We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations including Judaised Khazars, Greco-Roman Jews, Mesopotamian Jews and Judeans,” says Elhaik.
Said it since 2007 - I've always alleged that Jews were a mix of Caucasian populations - but not Nordic populations. That they have some Khazar blood, but aren't 100% Khazar. You can also find posts by me as far back as 2007 claiming that a "Mediterranean race" exists from the Middle East to the end of Southern Europe and posts in 2010 claiming that Jews (Sephardic and Ashkenazi) are partially Roman and you can find posts far back claiming that Jews mixed with other Caucasians, but only a little bit with nordics. You can find me arguing that Sephardic and Italians were similar as far back as 2007.

Yet I had detractors.

It appears from this study that those detractors are about to fall flat on their faces.

The question is whether thomas777, jw holiday, david duke, kevin macdonald, the phora and any of those clowns can now be seen as a reliable source of information, given that I took my position has been validated by the scientific community. You railroaded me off that forum and everyone knows it was over this, yet the evidence turned in my favor.

My position was never "Jews are nordic." It was "Jews are admixed around the Mediterranean sea, then admixed with Khazars and less admixed with Northern Europeans. But still overall within the range of Caucasoid."

You look at these white nationalists and realize "I've been researching this for 5-6 years and figured it out by the first year. These people have been researching it for 30 years and still don't get it. Are they idiots, or are they biased?"

The bottom line is that all the banning, outing, trolling, changes nothing. The bottom line is that I saw the truth before others could see it. Period.