View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2014 #9
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

The rich know the rich, because they grow up around the rich. Rich parents teach their children early to respect money; and to look for a mate that does the same, weather the parents inherited it, or worked all their lives for it. People who respect money and have a sense of what it takes to earn it will usually get along well together.

I've known many wealthy women, who were all trained to respect "their" money. Generally, by the time they are adults, they become accustomed to the followers and hangers on; who only like or associate with them for their wealth and influence. When I was broke I had very few friends and none called. When I finely got a few bucks , I got friends I never knew and they won't stop calling.

Rich women are a trip, either spoiled to death all their lives; or so damn tight with a buck they would rather walk than take a cab. Men aren't really much better. I currently know three multimillionaires who owe me just a few thousand dollars on a couple of old bets; and I'm guessing they will never pay; even though they will write checks for hundreds of thousands every day; that's just "their" way-the way they got rich.