View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2018 #25
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Okay,if you see it in that way than i still not going with your response.

Where were your "best" "friends" when the nato/zog bomb the shit out of innocent Serbian people?
That happened only because Russia was ruled by drunkard Yeltsin who betrayed us in the battle. As a traitor he never actually cared even for Russia. Now Putin is a new tsar and we Serbs should not miss the chance!

Quote:
Why take your "best" "friends" some part in projects in Kosovo that go against Serbian interests?
Brother we name it real politik. Russia just fools ZOG puppets while getting ready to put knife in their albanian ass very soon.

Quote:
How can you see a nation with around 200 ethnic groups inside his borders as a ally?

If you want i have some more questions,but i hope that's clear for you that you must think in a other way.Again our struggle is racial,so only deal with things/subjects/matters that have a basic in your race and stand for your race.

That means that we must be no slave of jews/nato/zog,................,but also no slave of Russia,because they all play on the same political board.We must fight our own struggle only with 100% pure brothers and sisters,fuck/kill the rest!
I treat this as a pure Russophobia. You seem to be very anti-Russian, that makes me sad.