View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2017 #3325
carl_sebastian

Of course Williams ia doing more harm than good, he is desperatily trying to stop people from organizing outside the new NA, nintendo uses the same strategy where they stopped the development of am2r, it is about having control and abusing your IP as much as possible. Luckily i was smart enough to not donate anything to the new NA, the sooner it go bankrupt the better(narrg and williama himself do a good job draining it).

Also not many people are loyal to williams now, he has failed to become a cultleader, maybe he should target people of lacking intelligense, dumming it down to Hitler=good, jews=bad, etc but there are already a lot of these organisations. Sectarianism is a way to compensate for lacking competence, worked for the nordic resistance movement.

Emilies comments on religion are still wrong http://vintologi.clanz.co/topic2.html#p85 she isn't very intelligent and this explains why she fails too see through obvious bullshit. Paul Vogel is obviously more intelligent than emily but he still failed trying to discredit vintologi.

Emily was a horrible pick as moderator, he fell for the armenian clown promoting his pseudoscience and did not delete his posts or ban him, she did of course delete one post by me for a stupid reason and then i leaved this shitty forum for good. Williams himself almost never uses their forum which is a bit funny.

The thing many people fail to understand with christianity is that it is the suicidal moral code that is the issue, not the belief in the fictional jew jesus. Many atheists still cling on to the moral code from christianity.

The good thing with creativity and cosmotheism is that it offers an alternative moral system but unfortunately these religions does not really hold up to scrutiny(creativity is a mixed bag). The logicl concluaion from the no afterlife primise is nihilism and thus religion without afterlive(such as reincarnation) doesn't make logical sense.