View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow

I might add ,concerning this thread . . . .

The REASON why , especially under Communism , the NWO 'gets away' with stuff like supposed 'female liberation' , 'race equality' , annihilation of the partents' house concerning child education ( under Communism the youth was 'collected' in so called 'associations' , raised party-style . . .) is more or less because of their OWN doings.

The NWO works in dialectical methods ( creating a problem so they can come up with their 'solutions' . . . .) It always has.

It is a sure way to know the outcome . . . .

It is due to their influence that capitalism thrived in the time post-French-Revolution.

I admit that that was a cruel society . . .

Yet do not forget that it's a 'game' by the NWO. . .

At about the middle of the 19th century, Marxism was developed.

To form their ideal society. . .

Under high-capitalism , I admit ,circumstances ruled lowering people to 'ware' . . . a so-called 'inhumane' society.

If , read that , IF the NWO hadn't brought about that society they wouldn't have succeeded. . . .

People yearned for 'an alternative'.

. . . which they got . . .

You see , hadn't the NWO come up with capitalism maybe things like 'female liberation', 'race equality', no parents for child's education would have been resisted . . .

It is a truth that under capitalism females often had to do the same work as males. . . .

It is a truth that colonialism often enlaved the natives.

And it is also a truth that children were mistreated, especially under high-capitalism . .

Yet the NWO brought about these circumstances THEMSELVES . . .

To find fruitful ground for Marxism. . .

Tricky . . . isn't it?

In other words , had the NWO not installed these circumstances before coming up with Marxism , I suppose males would NEVER have seen females as 'equals' ( by the way , so-called 'female liberation' isn't really about 'liberating' , it's just to incite females against males ) , sexes just happen to be different ( without favouring one over the other . . .) , Europeans would never have felt 'sorry' for other races and children would have obeyed their parents ( by 'obeying' , in this case I mean 'would have gotten along with them' . . . .)