View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2008 #27
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Hey the kikes aren't beneath lightening or darkening the shade of someones skin if it serves their purposes, in fact, they do it all the time. They take niggers and lighten their skin so they look "more white," in an effort to soothe Whitey and make it easier to accept niggers - they took a photo of four White New York firefighters and produced a statue/memorial that changed two of the Whites into a nigger and a spic, if I remember correctly.

If they want Whitey to hate some nigger for example, they'll darken his skin or add shading, which makes the nigger darker and more sinister looking. Same with Whites.

So, why wouldn't they take a photo of a White man holding a fish, add a bit of shading, a little photoshop here and there, and bam, you've got a mestizo fisherman

In Michigan, there was a governor's race in which a purportedly White candidate had his billboard image modified to curry favor with the niggers.

In the nigger neighborhoods of Detroit, his campaign had billboards that said, "He's on our side" with the White politician with his arms around a nigger. The photo was in black and white, and the white politician had obviously been darkened, and the nigger lightened to the point of being the same gray tone. This was a few years ago, and it made me incensed. If he had the gall to tell the niggers that he was "on their side", then obviously he wasn't on the side of Whites.

Imagine the uproar if a White politician ran an ad that said, "He's on our side" with his arm around David Duke.

Too bad I didn't know of VNN at the time, because I would have taken a pic, and posted photos, but the ADL also ran billboards showing a group of about a dozen White males in lab coats. The byline was "Boring, boring, boring". Now, does that seem right to anyone here? Imagine if the situation were reversed, and they showed a group of jews with the byline, "Greedy, greedy, greedy." I'm sure they'd be upset, but Whites are so used to being bullied by the kikes, we just put up with it.