View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2013 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Update on race and QBs.

Andrew Luck, qb of Colts, I believe will end up being the best QB of all time when things are said and done. He's the prototype physically, very strong and quite fast - a great athlete - with excellent judgment, a good solid personality, and better training than any QB before him. Luck's Indy team whipped the black-QB-led 49ers, one of the top teams in the league, at SF, 27-7, very impressive win. Indy is building a dynasty and Luck is within a couple years of becoming the best QB in the league, is my guess.

On the Washington front, the #1 great black hype, Robert Griffin, has failed utterly in three straight games, making Mike Shanahan's talk of a Super Bowl look ridiculous. Exceptionally photogenic, articulate and able white QB Kirk Cousins waits in the wings. Certainly he would have performed better in the three games than Griffin, coming off a knee injury at the end of the 2012 season, has. Griffin is not a bad QB, he is slightly above average when he can run, but he has been overhyped by the usual suspects for the usual reasons. Sportswriters are illiberals almost to a one. Relentless agenda-pushers and jock-sniffing queefsters from the get-go, as they stupidly say. Skip Bayless at ESPN was singlevoicedly responsible for getting Griffin the Heisman out of college over Andrew Luck, a decision which will appear ludicrous ten years from now when Luck has won multiple Super Bowls.

One black QB playing well is Russell Wilson in Seattle. I deem him the best of the black QBs. Kaepernick in SF is second. Griffin is third. Kaepernick played very well in 2012 but may be coming back to earth as teams around the league get used to his style and adapt ways to guard against his legs. Most negro QBs, once their ability to run is taken away, prove to be no better than average QBs because they lack the brains and judgment white NFL-level QBs usually have.