View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018 #3379
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Report from Hepatitis Holler (Willy Bulletin, Nov. 2017)

Pages four through ten covers Willy's legal troubles. One person described it as "six pages of nutty crap."

Page ten:
Quote:
David Pringle has performed the vital task of maintaining a presence on our West Virginia campus for the past 18 months as virtually an unpaid volunteer.
David "Pocahontas County Mountain Nigger" Pringle maintained a presence on Hepatitis Holler for 18 months. I'll give him credit for that much.

BTW, asked around yesterday for an update at Hepatitis Holler. Some of you may find the following amusing:

Quote:
Mentions Pringle going back "as prior planned" to get his stuff for his guns store, repair shop, work shop etc. Pringle's truck was noticed gone last Friday, and not been seen since, nor him on quad or walking. Gate house is dark with icicles from it. They were all too lazy before to shovel snow, or sweep to clear walkways...and too lazy to do the several times a day work/checks on their three chickens. I have NO idea if they are all still alive. We have had the longest/coldest spell of clusters of days/weeks in history of living here. [ed. note: over 20 years]

Yesterday Hess drove red truck to Gate House and I did hear him calling I think a chicken. But they would have died if on porch so did they put them inside somewhere? Stupid lazy people could have made a shelter for them, or put them in the shed w/ a heat lamp on timer.. or in shop garage or something else...

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; January 12th, 2018 at 04:06 PM.