View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2020 #99
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about the jewish SJW utopia known as "CHAZ":

Quote:
Residents Within Seattle’s CHAZ at a Loss: ‘I’m Mainly Scared Because I Know Cops Won’t Come’

Hannah Bleau 17 Jun 2020

Residents living within the confines of the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), otherwise known as the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest Area (CHOP) — a six-block area within the city of Seattle established by self-described anarchists, Black Lives Matter activists, and Antifa members — are expressing concerns and fear over the implications the movement has had on their everyday lives, forcing some to flee the area.

“I’m mainly scared because I know cops won’t come, I know fire trucks can’t come in. No government has even contacted any residents,” one neighbor of the area told KIRO 7, explaining that he and others are staying in other areas — from friends’ homes to hotels — due to their mounting concerns.

“I was protesting prior to the opening of CHOP or CHAZ but now I don’t know what I’m really supporting if I were to go to CHAZ or linger around, because it’s a different movement,” the man, who chose to remain unidentified, added.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ops-wont-come/