View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2017 #3341
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default David "beer gut" Pringle, broke, useless & needs more money

A week ago, I described what Willy now looks like in the post titled, April 2017 Willy Alliance Bulletin: Update on Legal Matters, Part Two.

Was going to follow up with the latest on Pringle, but decided hold off.

Glad I did.

This afternoon, over @ Willy's playpen, Pringle started a thread mis-using Dr. Pierce's commentary from 22 years ago, titled, "Why More Progress Isn't Made", from the December 1995 National Alliance Bulletin.

Pringle is trying to shame the remaining Willy fan club to pony up more loot to keep his lazy ass alive.

Locals told me, when Willy finally showed up in West Virginia recently, for the first time in months, Pringle was seen at the local Dollar General store stocking up.

Not difficult to figure this out. Willy finally paid his "chief of staff."

The interesting part is what Pringle stocked up on. Gallon jugs of water. LMAO. Pringle, you live right on top of the birthplace of some 21 rivers and you have to buy water in late May?

My local intel is spot on. Your drunk ass managed to bust every water line on The Land since you arrived a year ago.

For those of you who still don't get it...

The National Alliance officially died back on October 24, 2015. Since then it's been the self-proprietorship I name The Willy Alliance.