Full Thread: TSU TV interview
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2004 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder

She asked what was the main reason behind TAA.

To represent whites and their interests - to give Aryans a voice, just as any other group has.

How many issues put out in Kirksville? About 600 tops, so far.

Why Nader? He's a big name, lots of interest. He has said some things in our direction. He has criticized our unending flow of billions to Israel, which is doing some really horrible things to Palestinians. He wrote the ADL a letter about this, which I copied and stapled to TAA and passed out. I ran out quick, I wish I'd brought more.

Why Kirksville? I came up here to take care of my grandparents. I stay because I like rural living, it's cheap and reasonable civilized. As a point of interest, as my uncle Dean has documented, although he does not share my politics, two of three men who got TSU established in Kirksville rather than Sedalia were my relatives. Linders have been here for about 150 years, so why not here.
I pointed out that TAA is being distributed in Minnesota and Florida and all over the country.

Have any people come around because of it? I've had a variety of letters. It's one of those things where repetition yields results. Remember, this is only issue #1, of which we printed 20,000. We'll be out with #2 before long.

Why the jews? Well, there are 40 million people in America who belong in Mexico or elsewhere in the Third World. These were let in by the jews, the sole pressure behind the '65 Imm Reform Act. Not one person in a thousand knows this. Similar with "civil rights." Jews set up the NAACP and fought for decades until they achieved the passage, resulting in a couple million black on white crimes each year. We must defend ourselves from these jews.

That's pretty much it, some variety of the above. She asked me if I had any other planned distributions, and I said no, it depends on who's speaking. But certainly subsequent issues will be passed out a variety of ways, and all over the country. Students can get a copy at Rhinehart's, a local newsstand that supports the first amendment. They can get in touch with me and I'll give them a copy.
You honor your ancestors by your presence and your efforts on behalf of our kind. A good sense of place, history, and rootedness will helps us all stand firm. Remember this is our country not theirs.