View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2018 #214
Ray Allan

Republicans, White Nationalists Fume Over Taylor Swift's Senate Endorsement

Quote:
Taylor Swift--who started her career in country music three years after the Dixie Chicks were driven off airwaves for taking a stand against the Iraq invasion--has always been careful not to talk politics. Until now, that is. In an Instagram post on Sunday, Swift disclosed that she would be voting in Tennessee in November for two Democrats, former governor-turned Senate hopeful Phil Bradensen and Rep. Jim Cooper, whose district includes Nashville.

"In the past I've been reluctant to publicly voice my political opinions, but due to several events in my life and in the world in the past two years, I feel very differently about that now," Swift wrote. "I always have and always will cast my vote based on which candidate will protect and fight for the human rights I believe we all deserve in this country. I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent."
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...sement-733776/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; October 21st, 2018 at 02:15 AM.