View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2006 #41
Kievsky

You guys shouldn't be offended by Sutter. This is just a message board. He is absolutely harmless. The only power Sutter has is what you give him.

I give him credit for this -- he is an effective idea-vortex for those who let themselves be drawn into this idea-vortex. But he is powerless in the face of those who don't take it personally what he says, like me.

Shame on him, too, he spilled the beans about the "secret forum." Bad bad Sutter. Loose lips sink ships. And he's pretending that I've got a dark secret about the fact that I mentioned on this "secret forum" that in the summer of 2001 I mentioned to my violin teacher that I thought there would be a huge terrorist attack on NYC, and when she asked when, I answered "within three months." I'm not ashamed of this. It happened, and it's kind of interesting. I felt something big was coming, and I vocalized it to another person.

Sutter wants attention. His daddy was mean to him (as he admitted) and he is unable to maintain a relationship with a woman (all too common). So he comes on this board and looks for any possible vulnerability, and looks to exploit that.

This is actually useful for any of us. If and when the SPLC slings mud at you, it's going to be similar to what Morris Dees or One Peoples Project says about you. Daryl Jenkins great criticism of me is that I advocate opening a business instead of wage labor, which is nothing more than what millions of Pakistanis and Chinese here are doing. I am prejudiced against being a wage slave, and in favor of being an entrepreneur. Sutter writes as though this is a terrible moral failing, "Oy vey, look at him, he's an advocate of laziness!"

It's reminiscent of the SPLC calling Prussian Blue "playing on out of tune instruments." The SPLC looks for any possible mud to sling at White nationalists who stick their neck out. Sutter does quite the same.

Not to compare Sutter with Morris Dees, of course. Dees gets paid for what he does. Sutter does it because he's extremely lonely and terribly conflicted.

At any given time in the Movement there will be a few people on your radar screen who are clearly afflicted with psychological/emotional type problems, and they will do things to get your attention such as attacking you or threatening you (Sutter never threatened me, but others did).

You just have to understand, "This person is emotionally disturbed" and not get mad at him. He's here because the White nationalist movement is unfortunately one of those places that emotionally disturbed people go looking for some human contact. Look at Patler, who killed Rockwell. It's very common.

Anyway, I hope you find some way to lessen your pain, Sutter. I hope your children grow up OK, I hope your restraining order expires, I hope you get visitation with your kids, I hope you have mutually rewarding visitation with your children, I hope you find a job where your boss doesn't torture you. I basically see you as a wanderer who stopped in here, and will eventually move on. I've been in the Movement for 6 years. I've seen a lot of guys like you come and go. I think you should get counseling and try to have rewarding face to face human relationships. I don't think you are of any value to what we are trying to accomplish here. You are here to get some emotional satisfaction, to "get off" so to speak, to verbally spooge on us.

But you know, it's a big world. I don't imagine that you are the worst person in the world. You may yet find a place in this life. But you should focus on fixing yourself. We're just fine. We don't need your tikkun olam. It's misdirected. Sutter, heal thyself.

No hard feelings. Mental illness is not something any of us should take personally. It is what it is.