View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2004 #51
NJWhiteRevolution

Lightbulb I agree with Alex

To all,
I agree with Alex on this one. Buy what you can afford, not what you have to take a loan out on. Putting Whites into debt is just the way that the jews control our birthrates and our mental growth potential. For example, look at the way that most Whites try to obtain the living standards preached to them from the jews. They will work 60 hours a week but to no avail. Living the way that they jews want us to live (more than one car, big house, etc.) is only costing us time and money that could be used to get a degree or trade skill. It also restricts how many children we have as we cannot by jew standards allow our kids to go without the best of everything. We end up spending enough money to raise 2 kids on just one. The outcome: our child gets the best school supplies, toys, cloths, etc. Why bother with such superficial stuff White man? Have you become so obsessed with feeding the jews that you are willing to sacrifice by not having more than one child? The time is coming where we will not be able to pull anything major anymore. I fear that if our big war doesn't happen soon, that we will be screwed. Get involved today! Lets take our efforts off the net and put them on the streets! Join White Revolution and help us awaken more of our people. Help us setup coalitions with the other groups so that we can strengthen our movement. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!!!!