View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2020 #33
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Some agnostics are passionate about it, like Richard Dawkins. I classify your religious outlook as basically anti-Jew, where you take it as a self-evident truth that Jews are the arch-Enemy of your race, that what is good for your race is bad for the Jews, and vice versa.

This defines your race: you can't be "pro-White" without being "anti-Jew".
If jews would stick to their own part of the world and not bother us, and be neutral, like Buddhist Monks in Asia for example, I wouldn't be calling for their elimination as threats to the White race. The jew cannot do that because they are parasitic in nature. I believe it's their genetic survival strategy, which means it's them or us.

Aryans, up until modern times, have collectively known that they must terminate threats to their existence. Like any species in the animal kingdom would do, if it was within their power to exercise superiority against a threat. It's survival of the fittest, and that's basic natural law 101, which all life forms are subject to, regardless of their sophistication. We've lost our edge, in part due to the weakness of christianity. It made quite a fertile ground for Marxism to grow, and spread. And we're not gonna get our edge back listening to the tripe of a jewish faggot like you trying to preach Aryanism to us. Linder is right, and you're dead wrong.