View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2020 #71
steven clark

Default Groid killed in brunswick Ga

Like Kievsky said in a thread a few years ago 'it's not your country any longer, white man.'

I also believe that from this will come a lot of pressure to mobilize blacks in the election. Despite what Biden stupidly said, he's got it right in that the darkies are owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Democrats, and it's tiresome to keep seeing GOP and cucks bend over backwards to get the black vote, assuming Alan West and Clarence Thomas are the majority of blacks.

As I posted earlier about Tom Selleck in Civil War II, Brunswick was outside of the white enclave he mentioned in his book on survival zones, and was to be avoided by whites if they wanted any hope of survival. This confirms it.

I note all of these white cops and firemen serving in these all black areas, and wonder why they do it? Kievsky wondered that as well, and how white people seem obsessed with 'giving public service' to peoples who basically hate them. In Brunswick, the only hope those two (now three) is to get it tried in another county, but there will be hell if that happens.