View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2015 #10
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Ok I've let stuff ride due to outside concerns. We can always use donations, we have another bill coming up in August. I'd like to raise another 2500 by end of the year, I will start counting, since Donnie kicked it off.

I am going to get on BitCoin very soon.

If you want to email me,

[email protected]

You want to ask about ways to donate other than

POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

then DM me.
771 views.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

VNNF is the occasionally foul-mouthed, frequently absurd, often brilliant child of The First Amendment. If Patrick Henry were alive today, he would be reading VNN. And probably freaking out at the shorts women wear. Wow.

$20 isn't going to significantly impact the financial viability of most people reading this. We all know that.

100% legal of course, 100% anonymous if you don't use a return address, it isn't physically difficult to do, So it becomes a question of why not?

Put $20 in a card and send it along to the address above to lighten the load just a little.