Full Thread: Audio
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2014 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

I have a volunteer who is going to do an audio of the short Revilo Oliver book, The Jewish Strategy. (on pdf in our library at top)

Anyone else who wants to make audio books, feel free - IF you are able to do it at an acceptable level. That doesn't mean reading, it means understanding and putting the stresses in the right place. Supplying commentary is optional.

I'm going to finish Day's OCS, and will be doing others soon, or even same time. Will focus on perhaps some EMJones stuff, as this is harder to come by. Any ideas people have, post them here. Of course Jones's tomes would take forever to read, but I still might do that because they are very hard to get and expensive and worthwhile. I might even read some of his magazine stories, as they are tremendous. But any ideas, let me know.

When VNN started, I thought of it as stews more than news. That is, prepared material, not just collection of evanescent news blips. But it WAS news to many because 1) it came out daily, 2) there was no one else doing the same thing.

Today, there are many or at least multiple doing the same thing on websites and blogs, and twitter trumps them all for timeliness. So there are many places to get the news that interests the white right. But good prepared or funny material is still valuable, and always will be.

This is good for our movement, as there is simply MORE media out there than ever, and the amount and quality should only improve over time. But we are the vanguard - we need to keep pushing toward getting a real party to represent whites in North America, and one that cannot be broken by jewish/jew-coopted secret police.

Anyway, we will continue to expand our soft-side (educational) operations as much as we can, and any way you can fit in, let us know or just do it.