Full Thread: VNN's New Website !!!
View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2005 #4
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
www.thearyanalternative.com

Why it came about: There I was sitting under my barn shelter admiring my garden, plotting against the kikes, and trying to think up a way to get Hymie to advertise VNN for free. Then Odin spoke to me.

"Rounder (says Odin), why don't cha start up a new website entitled: www.thearyanalternative.com ? After all, the kikes have been bad-mouthing The Aryan Alternative in numerous newspaper articles and editorials, and on radio and TV as a result of all those TAA distributions. Millions have heard about The Aryan Alternative, and many hundreds at least of them, have logged on to www.thearyanalternative.com as a result, but found nothing there. And if you don't hurry up at purchase that domain, the kikes will, just to piss you off."

And so, I PM'd Stan (The Man) Sikorski about it and two hours later, Stan had www.thearyanalternative.com on line and operational. Those who log on immediately see VNN main page, and only 5 inches down they see the words: "Aryan Alternative". They click that on and presto, they can view TAA in it's entirety. Plus, they can become jew-wise via govnn and VNNF, at the same time.

Damn, I'm good ain't I ?? Wonder why forum intellectuals didn't think of it ??
But. . . "Never fear when Rounder's here."

(PS: BTW, while I had Odin's attention, I asked if he had me a place in Valhalla reserved yet. But all he said was "keep o-o-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n-n- a Klu Kluckin, and fightin them GD kikes and koons !!"
Excellent idea! And in 2 hours it's done, now that can't be beat.