Full Thread: What are Blacks?
View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2012 #29
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Nicks View Post
Worst bunch of "people" to work with hands down.

I love their shuffle into work. NEVER punctual. I always thought my Dad was joking when he stated, "they are on BPT - Black People's Time". It's as if they physically/mentally cannot motivate themselves to show up to work without that fucking idiotic swagger like they have it all figured out. Actually, they do - managers dont the balls to fire them, Reprimand them or choose NOT to hire them in the first place. That would be racis'.

Fucking LAZY. Worst retail animal to have behind a counter or at the register. Finish that text to song download first before you ring someone up, absolutely. Where the fuck do you learn this business acumen? Again, no one is going to say anything to them. And stay after the normal hours asked to work? Hells no, it's either HAVE to leave early EVERY fucking day (most likely for a court date or to pick up assorted children scattered about with they babies mama) or they "gots to go" somewhere reaaaaal important.

The ego, my Lord the fucking ego. Someone gives them a compliment of any sort and they run with it like the wind. The manager is practically head over heels you DID something AT ALL - never mind that it was good, you fucking ape.

The headphones and constant barrage of rapping loudly. SHUT THE FUCK UP. No one wants to hear it. Turn it down.

I have more but I just gave myself heartburn.
By chance traveling I met three West Point graduates and one Navy officer in the 1995-98 time period who told they got out "they looked to be in their mid 30's", because they could not discipline women, and non-Whites and when any squawking of "racist" came up no one up the chain would support them.

One told me he woke up one morning and said that's enough and resigned.

======================================================================

One more example of Congoids trained and incited by the regime/media to war on Whites at large, with no safe public commons possible with them free ranging, here is the proof.

================================================================

Quote Excerpt

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Michael Cubie, an 18-year-old from Kansas City, has been charged with “Assault with Intent to Commit Bus Hijacking” and third degree assault. The charges stem from an incident that occurred on October 1 when Cubie was caught on bus surveillance cameras sucker punching a KCATA bus driver. He told authorities he had committed the assault because he was having a bad day.

http://fox4kc.com/2012/10/06/teen-ch...driver-attack/

Teen Charged in KCATA Driver Attack

Posted on: 12:13 pm, October 6, 2012

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; October 6th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.