View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2015 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G View Post
365 Views and 4 replies including this one, man people piss me off.
452 views. Lots of lurkers reading this. Which is good, because it's easy for them to drop a few bucks in a card.

Quote:
Thanks for the thread Donnie you're one of the posters I like reading here and the odd time I disagree with you I could really care less as I typically still enjoy your posts and points of view.
Thanks. And I want to thank Alex for providing this media outlet for over a decade. It's important.

Quote:
VNNforum I am poor as poor can be, I have no job, no future, and yet I still strongly support the idea of sending Alex Linder what you can. If I can contribute 20 bucks than anyone can and you're essentially a spineless limp dicked pussy who deserves to be fucked if you won't put your money where your beliefs are.

My only regret is I can't give more due to my poverty, sorry.
Just think if a good portion of the white people reading this said "fuck it" and sent a $20 to help give the road a little downhill slope for a moment?

Hundreds of people could do that. Thousands, potentially. Why not? How much was raised for the African-American woman who willfully broke the law by taking down the Confederate Battle Flag outside the South Carolina Statehouse? Like 90K?

No reason we couldn't get a grand, right? Thanks for helping out, Fred, Mike & Chris.

Step up, lurkers.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 16th, 2015 at 07:39 PM.