View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2019 #12
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

He's long over due for oven therapy. What I don't understand is that some people think jews are ok. They are the scourge of humanity.

They are to blame for communism destroying Russia. They made Russia so intolerable, they went to work on Americas immigration laws to help their fellow jews escape the mess they created. The Bolsheviks were mainly Russian jews. This is why I blame the jews for Americas immigration problems.

Jews have destroyed every country that has ever hosted the parasites, and that will not change as long as they are allowed in these countries.

The holocaust is bs too. The jews escaped Germany in WW2 and left for Jew York which explains why Jew York is so screwed up.

Jews are like niggers everywhere they go, the places turn to shit. I have not seen an exception to this, have you?

Same thing goes for the professions they choose, medicine, law, accounting, banking, investing, all jewed up, need I say anything more.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.