View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2022 #97
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin slammed for interviewing Woody Allen amid ‘Rust’ backlash

By Eileen Reslen
June 28, 2022

Alec Baldwin is under fire for interviewing alleged abuser Woody Allen while still on the hook for the accidental shooting of his late “Rust” colleague Halyna Hutchins.

“Like Baldwin’s career isn’t already hanging by a thread. What a dumb way to completely destroy it,” one person tweeted Tuesday ahead of Baldwin, 64, and Allen, 86, going live on Instagram.

“Remember when Alec Baldwin literally killed a crew member on a set last year, faced zero repercussions, and is now… promoting a special interview he’s doing with… Woody Allen? That’s literally all you need to know about the film&TV industry,” another wrote.

“Alec Baldwin, who shot and killed his employee 8 month ago, is live on instagram now with Woody Allen who is married to his daughter,” journalist Emily Miller noted.

“Alec Baldwin announces an interview with Woody Allen. Topics to include the murdering of innocent people and child molestation,” a fourth Twitter user satirically quipped.
https://pagesix.com/2022/06/28/alec-...548.1656729857

Quote:
Dylan Farrow details alleged abuse by Woody Allen in her first televised interview

(CNN) Dylan Farrow broke down in tears in her first televised interview and said she wishes her father, director Woody Allen, had been charged with assaulting her.

"He's lying and he's been lying for so long," she said after watching a clip of a 1992 "60 Minutes" interview in which Allen denied abusing her.
(…)
"As a seven year old, I would say he touched my private parts, which I did say," Farrow said. "As a 32 year old, he touched my labia and my vulva with his finger."
(…)
"I believe my sister," Ronan wrote in the 2016 column. "This was always true as a brother who trusted her, and, even at 5 years old, was troubled by our father's strange behavior around her: climbing into her bed in the middle of the night, forcing her to suck his thumb — behavior that had prompted him to enter into therapy focused on his inappropriate conduct with children prior to the allegations."

In December, Dylan Farrow asked in an opinion piece published by the Los Angeles Times why Allen has not suffered the same fate as other powerful men in Hollywood accused of sexual misconduct.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/18/e...iew/index.html

Woody Allen. "Trust me, goyim."