Full Thread: White Sharia
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2017 #167
Mark Philips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
SF's anti White Sharia cuck faggot White Knights attack Anglin and DS

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1211990/
I hadn’t been over there in years. Reading through that thread reminds me why I left. The place is filled with boomer feminists who haven’t got a fucking clue as to just how bad the situation has gotten out there. Instead of bitching about Anglin, these people should instead be asking just why it is that DS has eclipsed SF in popularity. They should also be asking why it is that such a radical agenda is so attractive to so many young men in today’s world.

I think one of the main reasons for Stormfront’s declining influence stems from the fact that they’ve always aimed the message at the wrong demographic. Instead of recruiting angry young men (the only demographic capable of carrying out a revolution against any system), they prefer gelded appeals to middle aged women. It appears to be a good general rule that people formulate their perceptions of the world when they’re young. Even if conditions change, they labor under the delusion that things operate essentially the same way as they did when they were young.

Consequently, you’ve got some boomer shithead on that thread talking about how Billy should be calling Susie up for a date. Billy? Susie? Calling a girl for a date instead of texting? Lol, how’s the weather in 1970? You’re dealing with the MTV generation grandpa. First of all, nobody’s fucking named Susie anymore. Secondly, “Susie” is busy swiping right on tinder. She’s probably had multiple dicks in multiple holes before she even finished high school. If she didn’t have it in high school, she most certainly will start riding the cock carousel in college. And these Stormfronters are talking about how you’ve just got to work to earn the respect of that special girl. Utter fucking cluelessness.

As for the women who object to White Sharia, I have a few thoughts. They like to point out (correctly) that the jews feeding the poisonous propaganda to our children are only able to do so because white men failed. Yet, the minute white men begin to talk about reasserting some control over the situation… they start hysterically objecting. One can’t help but question their motives.

On some level, they like the judeo-feminist system. They get freedom without accountability. They can indulge in hypergamy without being shamed for it. They average women can slut it up with men above her sexual market value without having to “settle” for a man whose SMV is on par with her own. If she gets married she can nag her husband into an early grave. So-called “domestic violence” laws prevent the husband from doing anything to stop it. If she decides on a whim that she’s not happy, she can divorce her husband and destroy the family. She’ll most likely get the house and custody of the kids. In many states she gets a big, fat alimony check to go with it. The system has given women all the power precisely because of the destruction they can and do cause with said power. These whores don’t want to have to give it up.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say that they desire white extinction, but if preventing said extinction entails any serious rolling back of the legal privileges that women have been given due to feminism, than they would indeed prefer white extinction. Their desire to prevent white genocide stops where feminism begins. In so doing, they only prove that women can’t be trusted to put the good of our race before their personal interests and desires. Hence the necessity of White Sharia.

I’ll be making a few more posts in this thread. I’ll give anecdotal examples of what I’ve seen from the kids I grew up with. Hopefully, this should illustrate the severity of the situation