Full Thread: White Sharia
View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017 #168
Ray Allan

Lately, I'm growing a little annoyed with Daily Stormer and their increasing attempts to alienate and drive away so-called "boomers." I agree many, many of them are clueless, self-indulgent idiots, especially the early ones, i.e., the ones who became hippies in the 60s and such. Some of that can be blamed on their indulgent, complacent Worst Generation parents. I was born at the tail-end of the baby boomer generation and I don't care much for most of them. But for fuck's sake, I can't seem to read a single article on DS, regardless of subject, without seeing someone posting a "I hate Boomers!" comment. I think it's counterproductive and divisive. I've stopped reading the retarded comments there and only look at the articles. I don't necessarily want to badmouth Daily Stormer because it's one of my other go-to WN sites. I appreciate that Anglin is aiming his site at a younger audience because we need young fighters for the White cause, but some of us older guys still have something worthwhile to contribute. I just don't want to see Daily Stormer turning into a sewer like Stormfront.

A little off-topic from White Sharia, I know.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor