View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2018 #4
Tyrone White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
They first got scammed when they enlisted in the military.
The military is a very good job for most of the people that join it. Better than what they could earn in the open market. I think too much propaganda and bullshit is associated with the US Military. They're paid to do a job, and they do it. After that, the only things to think about is 1) What are they being paid, and 2) What job are they doing, and for who.

Also, in terms of the supposed danger they face, I'd be interested in comparing military wounded and casualty rates with other jobs, such as Police, Fire, and working in the Oil & Gas industry. I'd be willing to bet that, statistically, the chances of getting injured in the military are at least comparable with at least some professions outside the military.

The propaganda started in WWII, when fully-functional and productive people were drafted, and the "You're all heros" was what was said to assuage their families when they didn't come home. The problem is, today's military is all-volunteer. It can't be called a "sacrifice" if you volunteered, and get paid for it. That's called a JOB. If anyone should be honored for their "sacrifice", it's the hard working American taxpayer who's quality of life is diminished in order to fund the Military Industrial Complex, so the fruits of their labors can be used to implement the ambitions of International Jewry. I get tired of all the flag-waving, and sometimes I think the US Military should be thanking the citizens for THEIR sacrifice, and then apologizing for squandering their hard-earned money in exchange for nothing, or less.

Historically, times of War have always been considered bad, and the governments that maintained a constant war-like posture were overthrown in favor of peace, trade and prosperity.