Full Thread: White Freedom Party
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2006 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
I hope Daedalus gets allowed back in again. Daedalus, the key to posting every opinion you want on VNN without getting banned is posting it in the right subforum. I'm confused because in his own forum he often writes like a hardcore VNN poster, writing stuff that would cause normal posters to be banned by one of the pro-jewish mods. See http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9824
This is one of the rare times I disagree with you, 999.

Daedalus and Fade the Butcher (the same individual) are deliberately subversive to VNN's newspaper projects. Since he himself, is determined to never, ever engage in activisms due to his cowardice, he feels all others who do, are a threat to his own safety, as well as constant reminders.

In other words, he wants everybody to be like him, ie., anonymous, do-nothing-but-talk hobbyists. He's also a highly effective apologist-for-the-jews, especially towards new-bees and guests.

Not that I care much btw, but I'm not allowed to post on his forum - www.phora.net/forum. Obviously, I was banned after I recruited several of his members months ago, to send me money in support of TWPL.