View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2020 #8
Fico

I just put his thesis who had connection with libertarianism. It is true that some teen girls have sex however it is really horrible comment by him according to my oppinion. We must separate his ideas and what he was personally without ad hominem attack. I can tell you what Klassen think about "The Order",in his "On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War" he put some chapture about about this group. He had negative oppinion of that because as he claim,the group was founded by former criminals who looks like rather to white gang than white movement. As time had gone after Klassen died,Hale's group also became white gang even Creators can not deny that. Yes there is too much freaks in white nationalist movement who did never be serious because they did not have doctors as NSDAP who would see psychoprofile of their members. All NS movements after Hitler are just bad copy of the original. I think that is libertarianism solution for WN movement and people in general because it tries to find peaceful solution for political problems with supporting only individual responsibility and not group.

Last edited by Fico; September 15th, 2020 at 04:34 AM.