View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2009 #90
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
This is something of a Straw Man.

Even Susan "the White race is the cancer of human history" Sontag does not publicly affirm support for our physical genocide. If pushed to explain their position, these anti-White radicals will say that they are opposed to "White privilege" and "the notion of Whiteness itself," but they will not call for us to actually be slain to the last man, woman and child. That is certainly what they would like to see happen, but they won't state that in public.
I am aware of that, but if you don't read the fine print, their statements aren't any different than Linder's; and yet their tribe doesn't treat them as lepers. Besides, where's the ambiguity in a statement like "the white race is the cancer of history"? Substitute any other race in that sentence and have a white man saying it and suddenly, no one would buy that he wasn't implying physical extermination. I think my point remains valid.

I'll also point out that I have on more than one occassion had jews tell me, passionately and in all seriousness, that they would like to exterminate the Arabs. Again, why are jews able to get away with such statements but not whites? Years ago some dickhead accused me of wanting to exterminate the jews just for making some mild, inoffensively-phrased remarks about them.

If you even criticize jews, it means you want to exterminate them. Meanwhile, jews threaten and actually carry out genocide and hey, that's just business as usual.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 17th, 2009 at 03:34 PM.