View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2009 #121
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I confess a soft spot for him. I just loved the way his mind shot directly to the relevant points. Zero regard for PC or diplomacy, just straight and blunt to jew-blame. Frookin' awesome, 'twas.

Read a bio of Clinton. People in politics are pretty shameless, most of them. The perfect democratic politician can sit down at a picnic table with two people on opposite sides of an issue, and walk away with both of them thinking he's on their side. Clinton was that good. Taking a position in democratic politics HURTS people. That's why virtually all elected politicians are very skillful deceivers. Very, very few democratic politicians dare lecture people. Bobby Kennedy did, but very few others. 99.9% are attached to audience ass like natural-born remoras.

Alone they don't get us very far, though. Liars and murderers always seem to occupy the top positions.

Wanting to live in a White nation is a preference, not a truth.

Did I advocate dishonesty or did I observe that those in power are almost always liars, thieves and murderers? You drew the conclusion, I never stated it.

You're a smart guy, Hadding, but I wouldn't have you as part of my inner circle at any cost. You would flip under pressure, because you basically see everybody in the world as morally corrupt, and yourself as pure. Thus, you think everybody else basically deserves the bad that happens to them, and with that mentality, you would turn very quickly under pressure. People don't come in good, and you're still in the childish state where that surprises and disappoints you. Your moralism even overcomes your legalism in this post. You overlook that there was absolutely nothing illegal about the magazine cover of the article itself. To your normal, lawyerball-playing self, that would be the signal point. But because your moral side wants to see Bill White punished, you turn into a puritan.
You are really going to extremes to defend Bill White, I guess because you've embarrassed yourself by associating with him. It's not really necessary to believe that perfectly good people exist to observe that Bill White is seriously flawed to the point of being a liability.

You talk about unfitness to be a member of your inner circle. Not that I would even want the job, but let me just say that I don't have a history of sensational accusations against former colleagues. Guess who does?

You did advocate dishonesty, implicitly, because that is the main focus of my criticism of White, and your response has been to try to redeem that trait as somehow beneficial.

You have even sunk to the level of presenting Bill Clinton as a model of success. Those people on the left can get away with a lot of shenanigans that we can't, because they are not trying to uphold or preserve anything. You can be caught lying all the time and still be popular with niggers, but not so easily with White people.

Last edited by Hadding; December 18th, 2009 at 12:23 PM.