View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2012 #36
Susan

Goddamn--if only we could give that nigger what he really deserved for doing what he did to that stupid White woman and her two adorable children.

And, of course, not one fucking word about this abomination either written about or talked about in the jew media.

But there was some stupid article in some newspaper today about how the niggers in South Carolina were mistreated (as a tear rolls down my cheek) during the civil rights fight.

I had a long conversation yesterday with a local county police spokesperson about the ridiculous lack of racial information about local crime. I talked a long time and gave lots of facts and information about how the media hides black on White crimes, local and national, from the public. He seemed interested and said he was going to talk to the Public Information policeman at the Police Dept. and tell him of my ideas.

My main point was that law enforcement must find a way to get important racial information on crimes to the public. I emphasized public safety as I knew this was the only way to get through to him.

He said he would give my phone number to the Public Information spokesperson and he would call me. If I don't hear from him, I'll call him myself.

Damn, it's almost impossible getting through to pigs, they're so entrenched in their jew/diversity/department/government bullshit. But, I keep trying.

I have to do something, my sanity feels as if it's slipping most days.