View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2019 #26
Stewart Meadows

Jew pervert Ari Nagel donates sperm to negresses and lesbian couples. Sometimes he jerks off in public bathrooms, other times he actually has sex with the women in question:

Quote:
Professor who donates sperm in city bathrooms has sired 22 kids

By Doree Lewak
June 12, 2016 | 5:42am

On a busy night last week at the Target on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn, Ari Nagel, 40, emerged from the men’s bathroom looking a little flushed and quite pleased with himself.

“It’s better when it’s fresh,” he told them.

“It” is Nagel’s semen, and it’s in demand. The 6-foot-2 CUNY Kingsborough math professor has served as a sperm donor for dozens of locals, siring 22 kids over the past 12 years with 18 women of various backgrounds.

For lesbian couples and single ladies looking to have a baby without the expense of going through a sperm bank (which can run in the thousands of dollars), he’s the No. 1 dad.

“This isn’t time-consuming, and I’m doing it anyway,” he says of his hands-on hobby. “It’s very easy for me to do.”

His oldest child, now 12, was conceived with a woman he was in a committed relationship with, but all of his offspring since, he says, have resulted from his donations.

About half the time, he provides his seed the old-fashioned way. Sometimes, a lesbian looking to conceive will have her partner in the bed for moral support while she and Nagel engage in intercourse.

“She’s never slept with a guy before, so the partner’s in bed, holding her hand,” Nagel explains. “Sometimes, it could be a little painful, then after a few times, they’re comfortable to do it on their own.”
https://nypost.com/2016/06/12/profes...sired-22-kids/

Quote:
Women are fighting to get a piece of the Sperminator

By Doree Lewak
June 24, 2016 | 7:07pm

Since serial sperm donor Ari Nagel revealed to The Post earlier this month that he has sired 22 kids with 18 women, wannabe mamas — according to Nagel, more than 100 of them — across the country have deluged the Brooklynite’s Facebook inbox with paternity pleas.

Nagel, who says he’s never denied a request, is weeding through the ladies. He has a standard reply at the ready: “I cut and paste ‘I’ll do my best. I’ll help you any way I can.’ ”

The broody women The Post spoke to — who range from single to divorced to being in a committed relationship, and include lesbians and heterosexuals — have a variety of reasons for desperately seeking the sperminator.
https://nypost.com/2016/06/24/baby-c...-famous-sperm/

Quote:
The Sperminator’s 50th baby mama is a homeless 18-year-old from Harlem

By Doree Lewak
June 15, 2019 | 4:11pm | Updated June 17, 2019 | 8:46am

The Sperminator strikes again — this time donating his seed to an 18-year-old who lives in an East Harlem shelter. Her daughter, due July 12, will make it number 50 for the serial sperm donor.

Ari Nagel, the 43-year-old CUNY math professor who donates his sperm to women across the globe for free, has racked up serious spawn this past year: 15 babies since last Father’s Day, bringing the grand total to 48. One woman is due to give birth in early July, followed by Kaienja Garrick, who lives in the East River Family Center, a family shelter with a shared bathroom and kitchen.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/15/the-sp...rom-the-bronx/