View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2021 #23
Duitsebloed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Why should I ban you, because you post things on a forum where Jews and their servants predominate.

You need to understand that fighting for your race and kissing the jewish ass don't mix, but you are free to do whatever you want (that's not against forum rules, and certainly not the reason for banning someone) .

That you disagree with me, fine, but I'm also entitled to my opinion (just like you), the chief of SF can't even properly raise his own son (so why should I have the opinion of those who kiss his ass to take seriously).

Greetings Johan

In Dutch

Waarom zou ik u bannen, omdat u op een forum waar joden en hun knechten de boventoon voeren zaken plaatst.

U moet goed begrijpen dat vechten voor u ras en de joodse kont kussen niet samen gaan, maar het staat u vrij om te doen wat u wil (dat is niet tegen de regels van het forum, en zeker niet de reden om iemand te bannen).

Dat u het niet eens bent met mij, prima, echter ik heb ook recht op mijn mening (net als u), het opperhoofd van SF kan niet eens zijn eigen zoon behoorlijk opvoeden (dus waarom zal ik de mening van hen die zijn reet kussen voor serieus moeten nemen).

Groet Johan
Fair enough.
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and I have to say, I fully respect ad appreciate that I can tell you to go fuck your self and you don’t kick me off this forum.
You guys aren’t pussies.
Fuck yeah.
Think or say what you want about Don, I don’t care.
Talk shit about him all you want.
I don’t know him.
He’s never talked to me.
It’s the part where you call me an ass kisser that leads me to say fuck you.
I don’t kiss anyone’s ass.

I have some friends on Stormfront that I’ve made after 5 years and 4000 thousand posts and I’m not a backstabber.
My friends are my friends.

The one moderator on there that I’m very happy to talk shit about.
SBWPWW.

He is a commie faggot piece of shit.
I hate that guy.

Chickenshit asshole thinks its funny when Australian badge niggers beat up little old White ladies that just wanted to go outside and get some fresh air.