View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2018 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
Check him out on the latest "The Gas Station" on the heelturn channel from a day or two ago, where they were essentially hammering Jones over and over about Jews and biology as a tribe and race, and Jones kept flopping around "Jews see themselves as a race, they're the seed of" blah blah, but then he kept repeating his "there is no white race, it's like a blue thought" bullshit. He denies the collective European will (which even Hitler and the NS saw, Hitler's numerous speeches had the word "Europa" in it as defense against Asiatic Bolshevism and plutocratic Jewry).

Jones is one of the few writers I can recommend others to read but have to give the stipulation that some of it is bullshit. He's absolutely right when he analyzes the bases of morality that were conducive to healthy societies, he's right when he points out the Jews that were critical in the destruction of the society we had, he's right when he points out the Jew and his usury schemes historically as an enemy of the value of labor.

But he's still just a soldier for a Jewish religion in the end, which is why he sees the Jews as people, rather than the pests and viruses they historically have been. Jones' argument is "if I can decorate my cancerous tumor with the cross..."
yes. but my argument that the evidence he puts out will draw people to OUR conclusions not his. because his don't follow logically or reasonably from the evidence, they contravene it. and like i said, i started to have a sneaking suspicion toward the end of the book that he actually understands this. i dont quite believe. but it's possible.